Approved designers for our sublimation blanks. Please follow their links to view all of their beautiful designs they offer.
Use code MISSY20 to save 20% off your order
- Gabriel Stewart -Drinkware designer - https://www.etsy.com/shop/Cuckoo4tumblers
- Gabby Gould https://www.etsy.com/shop/LunchBoxFriends
- Amanda J. Thornhill https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShopDesignsbyAmandaJ
- Zoe Barnette https://www.etsy.com/shop/JustMySideHustle
- Zoe Barnette Website with even more designs- you will find more of her work here then the other link www.SublimationDesigns.com
- Catrina Wagner https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftyCatsCreative
- Tina Stenning-Braddock www.Etsy.com/shop/CustomDesignsbyTina
- Melissa Miller https://www.etsy.com/shop/SublimationByMelissa
Need sublimation prints for our blanks? Head on over to Siri-ously Cute Subs and get your DYI transfers- Owner is Siri Owens https://siri-ouslycutesubs.com/
Need more blanks? Take a look at Gabby and Gabe's shop over at https://ggsublimation.com/
My Sublimation Superstore owns all rights to all MDF cut shapes. When ordering a MDF cut shape you will receive a design template. You are not allowed to use that template to cut your own blanks with any machines. The templates are for designing only. The designers that design for My Sublimation Superstore are given templates to create beautiful art to fit My Sublimation Superstore blanks. The MDF blanks can be purchase with mysublimationsuperstore.com. At no time are you allowed to purchased art from a designer or from My Sublimation Superstore and use that to create a template to cut your own blanks. We have hand drawn all of our shapes and they are intellectual property of My Sublimation Superstore and partners. We do not offer digital templates of any shapes for cutting or laser purposes.